Safe Custody Information
Information on Safe Custody : Postpay Subscriber:
- Your service is subject to getting disconnected in case of non usage for 90 Days.
- Your Postpaid account will fall under non usage category if there is no voice call/ video call (incoming or outgoing) or an outgoing SMS or a data usage or usage of Value Added Services or rental payment etc for period of 90 Days.
Your account will not be considered for non usage during
- period for which advance rentals has been paid
- period under safe custody.
- Your account will not be charged any rental for period under Safe Custody.
Following charges for Safe Custody will be applicable
- 150 / for first three Months, Non proratable and Taxable.
- 50/ per month will be charged For subsequent months.
- Charges to be billed in the next bill for the number of months the customer asks for FSC.
- Eg: if customer asks for 8 months Rs.400 to be charged in next bill.
If the request for renewal is given after the safe custody feature expires then the customer will be charged Rs.150 at least.