Billing Payments FAQs
BILLING & PAYMENT RELATED
How do I opt for an e-Bill?
Opt for 'e-bill only' and get itemised bill worth Rs. 25 absolutely free of cost. You can choose e-bill through My Account or by sending and SMS 'ebill space your email id" to 121 from your Tata Docomo phone number.
What are the various modes of bill payment available to me?
You can pay your bill through the following Options:-
- Quick/ Instant Bill Pay: through Net Banking Or Credit Card
- My Tata Docomo App: through Credit Card Or Bank Account Or Cash Card
- Cash: Walk-in at our any Tata Docomo store Or visit at Suvidhaa, Oxigen, Or Easy Bill Outlets and pay in CASH
- Credit Card: Walk-in at our any Tata Docomo store Or Go to Tata Zone/Dive-In facility on your mobile phone. Click>'Postpaid Bill Payment' > enter your Mobile Or Account number> Amount and Credit Card details and OTP (One time Password). OTP would be provided by your bank.
- Cheque: Payment at Tata Docomo Drop Box
- Auto Pay: Through your Credit Card Or Bank Account. To avail this service please complete Auto Debit SI/ ECS registration form available at our TATA DOCOMO stores Or Click here to download the form. Post registration each month your bill will be directly debited from your Credit Card Or Bank account.
IVR: Dial 121111 (Toll Free) and pay through Credit / Debit card Note: To get your neareset payment location, SMS CASH
AREA PINCODE and send it to 121 (Toll Free) for Cheque type CHQ Or for Credit Card type CC
How can I check my outstanding bill amount and other details?
You can view all these details on the My Tata Docomo App or Simply Dial 121111 from you phone
How do I check my Bills on the Website?
You can view your detailed bill free of cost on My Tata Docomo app or simply Log-in to My Account.
How can I opt for SI (Standing Instructions) or ECS (Electronic Clearance System)?
Visit a Tata Docomo Store fill up the ECS form & provide the document to the executive for ECS & SI Activation.
What is the character count for billing/ charging of any SMS?
Each SMS is defined as equivalent to maximum 160 characters ( with spacing). If an SMS extends beyond 160 characters it will be treated as a separate SMS from charging perspective.