Paytm Terms & Conditions
Offer: Get Upto Rs.20 Cashback
- Pay with Paytm Wallet for Tata Docomo Wifi & get 40% cashback (upto Rs 20)
- No minimum transaction is required
- Maximum cashback of Rs.20 can be availed
- Valid for 1 transaction per user during the campaign period
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back
- In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
- RBI mandates that upto Rs. 20,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile).
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.
- Valid till 2nd March 2018 or or until stocks last before the valid date.
Disclaimer: Tata Teleservices Limited and Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited, together referred to as “TTL”, make no warranty or representation concerning the accuracy of information or the Offer. TTL makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, or availability of the Offer or any services requested through the use of the Offer, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. TTL does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party providers. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. TTL also disclaims any liability for claims arising out of misuse, improper selection, or misapplication of the Offer.