IT Infra for a manufacturing company
In order to meet their goals, the manufacturer required an expansion of its IT infrastructure. They were looking for:
- An additional data centre facility to support their new requirements
- A cost-eﬀective colocation solution
- A committed Service Level Agreement (SLA) that oﬀered a high service uptime
The customer had already procured high quality MPLS VPN and colocation services, which were used to support their server deployment and dedicated storage hardware at the company’s data centre facility at Andheri, Mumbai. After reviewing the bearing manufacturer’s additional collocation request, we presented a hosting and storage solution, which was more cost eﬀective than colocation. Our proposed solution was fully managed and backed by a rigorous, penalty-based Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Managed Hosting, Storage and Security services
- IBM Power 550 servers with AIX
- Fortigate UTM firewall
- Shared switch infrastructure
- SAN storage on fibre channel with an In-built tape backup facility
- 24x7x365 monitoring and management by our expert on-site and oﬀ-site staﬀ
Our solution enabled the customer’s in-house staﬀ to concentrate on other core business areas instead of dedicating time and resources towards IT and infrastructure maintenance.
Our Managed Hosting Services ensure that enterprises have complete control over their critical business data and applications. Managed Hosting Services provide a secure, reliable and flexible hosting and storage environment with the use of secure cloud hosting services to support dynamic business needs through a wide range of predefined, dedicated computing resources with customised resources. The key benefit of Managed Hosting solutions is that it helps enterprises keep a watch on all their business data.