Mind your mobile phone!
We all love our mobiles... we talk, we text, we listen to music and we stay in touch.
Can we ever imagine a day without our mobile? No never. Yes we know what an important part of our lives the mobile phone is.
However, all good things should be enjoyed responsibly.
Doesn't it cheese you off when someone takes a call in the middle of your favourite blockbuster or when you have to put up through a loud mouth bragging about his date, standing next to you at the bus stop?
Here are a few mobile etiquettes we must all adhere to and make life less annoying!
- You should strictly adhere to the rules/ regulations/ orders/ instructions as issued from time to time by the Government/ Authorities in School, Colleges, Offices, etc.
- Switch off the mobile phone or turn them to silent/ vibrating mode in public places such as hospitals, airplanes, public transport, places of worship, cremation/burial ground, auditorium & Cinema halls!
- Never use your mobile phone while driving.
- Spare those around you of your personal/ business conversation, while answering your calls in a public place, by moving away!
- Avoid using your mobile camera to capture photographs of individuals without their knowledge or consent. Respect the privacy of people & places such as swimming pools & gym.
- Do not set offending ringtones and mind the volume of your ringtone.
- Do not screen your private text messages on public channels such as television or radio.
*Source - Circulated by Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India.
To view the original circular - Click here