Access your corporate data on your device securely, with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server. The BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is a software that acts as a centralized link between devices, enterprise applications and the wireless networks.
The BlackBerry solution requires a server installed at the customer’s end.
Supports standard BlackBerry device features:
Triple Data Encryption Standard (DES) or Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Push-mail, attachment viewing, browser etc.
- Provides access to:
- Corporate email messages.
- Personal information management tools such as calendar, address book etc.
- Push delivery of email messages and data.
- Replicates your corporate IT policy on the handheld.
- Integrated security
End to end AES or Triple DES encryption protects confidentiality of wirelessly transmitted data between hand–held and the BlackBerry Infrastructure.
BES Solution Architecture Diagram
The latest version of BES 5.0 is available now on Tata DOCOMO
Key Features of BES version 5.0:
- Multi-tier Scalable user and System Management
- Extensible Administration Framework with Application Programming Interface (API’s)
- Flexible user, Group, and Role Management
- Dynamic Web based Administration Console
- User self service via Web Desktop Manager
- Automated and / or Manual failover and load balancing
- Administrator defined fail-over thresholds
- Support for Limited Downtime Upgrades
- Monitoring / Reporting / Alerting / Troubleshooting
Terms and conditions apply. Tariff plans may change as per TRAI directions/regulations